Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, THC may collect personallyidentifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to usecertain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering asweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offersfrom selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card orother payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we willuse your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/orproducts you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personalinformation in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
THC collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you haverequested.
THC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products orservices available from THC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
THC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
THC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email orpostal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties areprohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to THC, and theyare required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
THC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in thegood faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply- First and Last Name- Mailing Address- E-mail Address- Phone Number
with legal process served on THC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property ofTHC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of THC,or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information ifit is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill theterms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federallaw, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within thecontext of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contractbetween you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegalactivity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her rightof free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in thepublic interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when ourdeletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair theachievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based onyour relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that iscompatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
THC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age ofthirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permissionto use this application.
From time to time, THC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements,promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order toimprove our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from THC or clickon a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from THC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking unsubscribe.
Changes to this Statement
THC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believethat THC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact THC at:
Tracey Hernly & Co., LLC
2101 N. Aurelius Rd, Ste. 3,
Holt, Michigan 48842
Effective as of July 29, 2022